Whether you own or operate a warehouse or retail store, you rely on your commercial door day in and day out. With all the options available, you have many variables to evaluate when choosing a new commercial overhead door for your business — we can help you narrow them down.
What to Consider When Choosing a Commercial Garage Door
Whether you need to replace your existing door or are working on a renovation project, check out our tips on what to consider when choosing the best garage door for your business:
- Material: A commercial garage door should be strong and durable enough to withstand heavy daily usage. That’s why these types of doors consist of materials ranging from aluminum to steel. The specific type of material you choose can impact the door’s look and longevity. For example, aluminum doors offer a sleek, modern appearance, but they can’t withstand dents as well as other types of materials like steel.
- Insulation: To protect your business from high temperatures, wind or rain, some commercial doors will have added insulation. Determine your needs and the level of insulation required to keep your business comfortable and protected.
- Usage: When looking for a new commercial garage door, you’ll also want to consider how often you typically use your current door. Do you open and close it constantly throughout the day? Depending on how much traffic goes through it, you’ll want to make sure you choose a door that can withstand that level of usage.
- Maintenance: Depending on the type of garage door you select and how often you use it, it could undergo significant wear and tear each day. Be sure to consider how much maintenance the specific garage door you are considering will need.
- Security features: Some commercial garage doors include state-of-the-art security features. Components ranging from powered locks to scrambled opening codes could add a layer of protection and security.
Check Out Our Collection of Commercial Garage Doors
If you need a new commercial overhead door, you’ve come to the right place. Here at Quality Overhead Door, we have a large selection of commercial garage doors manufactured by some of the top brands in the industry. Our inventory includes:
- Coiling doors.
- Rolling steel doors.
- Sectional doors.
- Hollow metal doors.
- Mega doors.
- Pole barn doors.
- Dock equipment.
Our team will help you navigate all of our options and choose the best commercial garage door based on your business’s needs, style and budget.
Ready to Get Started? We Can Help You Choose Your Next Commercial Garage Door
Since we were founded in 1982, our family-owned and -operated business has helped countless companies throughout the Toledo area. Our team is experienced and understands the key aspects you should consider when selecting a new commercial door. We’ll help you make an informed decision and provide you with the maintenance and repair services you need to keep your new door operating as it should year-round.
With our warranties, you can count on us to stand behind our work. If you have any questions or are ready to get started, we can provide you with a free estimate before any installation work begins. Just fill out our online contact form and we’ll be in touch with you soon.