Choose a garage door that enhances your home.
Enhance your curb appeal and enjoy optimal functionality with the CLASSIC™ collection PREMIUM series by Clopay®. This garage door collection's sleek, customizable appearance and advanced technical specifications will dramatically improve your garage door system and offer an aesthetically pleasing look and feel.
The CLASSIC™ collection PREMIUM series is constructed for smooth, quiet operation, optimal insulation and long-lasting durability. You can personalize this versatile garage door with an array of colors and panel designs. Plus, you have two thickness options to choose from based on the level of insulation you need.
The PREMIUM series is an excellent choice for homes of all architecture types for the following reasons:
- Thickness options of either 1-3/8" or 2"
- Insulation options of Intellicore® or polyurethane
- Three-layer insulated sandwiched steel construction
- R-values from 6.5-18.4
- WINDCODE® rating available
- Available in three elegant panel designs
- Color options that include standard colors and Ultra-Grain® finishes
- Window insert options
We offer many design customization options for the CLASSIC™ collection PREMIUM series, including decorative window inserts, multiple panel designs and much more. To see how the PREMIUM series garage door window inserts will look with your home, check out our window guide.
Description of the Door
If you're looking for a classic garage door that offers optimal insulation, durability and customizability, you'll love the CLASSIC™ collection PREMIUM series by Clopay. With clean lines and a variety of panel styles and color options to choose from, it's easy to find the perfect garage door to complement your home.
Contact our team today to learn more about this series' three-layer construction and seamless, quiet operation.
Our CLASSIC™ collection PREMIUM series offers unbeatable value for the price. These garage doors feature impressive durability and weather resistance, and their advanced polyurethane or Intellicore® insulation puts them at the top of their category in energy savings.
- Step plates and grip handles on the insides and outsides of the doors
- Galvanized steel hinges connected to backup plates
- 1-3/8" or 2" insulation options
- Excellent R-value range
- Tongue-and-groove joints that are insulating and weather-tight
- Nylon rollers
- White-painted end stiles and steel backing
- A bottom weather seal with a corrosion-resistant aluminum retainer
- A patented Safe-T-Bracket® for injury prevention
Unique Construction Advantages
Here's what gives our PREMIUM series garage doors excellent value:
- We offer the option of Intellicore® insulation technology for increased strength and longevity.
- These garage doors include thermal break technology for better energy efficiency.
- The PREMIUM series contains a state-of-the-art rust prevention system using galvanized steel and multiple layers of paint and primer.
- 2" or 1-3/8" insulation provides superior R-values.
- Patented Safe-T-Bracket® helps prevent serious injury that could occur if the bottom bracket were removed with the garage door closed and under tension.
- Bottom weatherseal in a rust-proof aluminum retainer helps prevent elements from entering garage.
- Weather-tight tongue-and-groove section joints help seal out wind, rain and snow.
- Galvanized steel hinges attached to backup plates are durable, reliable and secure.
- Nylon rollers are smooth and quiet.
- Prepainted white end stiles and interior steel backing create a clean, finished appearance.
- Inside/outside step plates and grip handles make doors easy and safe to operate.
Garage doors featuring Intellicore® insulation technology represent the ultimate smart choice for homeowners. Clopay’s Intellicore® is a proprietary polyurethane foam that is injected into a garage door, expanding to fill the entire structure. The result is a door with incredible strength and durability. Read More.
Greater Energy Efficiency
Thermal break separates the interior from the exterior skin to improve energy efficiency and comfort.
Steel skins are protected through a tough, layered coating system, including a hot-dipped galvanized layer, a protective metal oxide pretreatment, and a baked-on primer and top coat.
Sleek, simple and elegant, the CLASSIC™ collection PREMIUM series offers a wide variety of design personalization options. You can upgrade your home's curb appeal with options for customization in the following categories.
Our decorative panel edging provides a classic, minimalistic look and is available in multiple styles.
We carry a wide range of window insert options for this collection.
Our color options include:
- Desert Tan
- Hunter Green
- Various Ultra-Grain® options available
Additional information about our Ultra-Grain® paints:
- Our paints simulate an authentic stained door surface.
- Our woodgrain runs vertically on panels and horizontally on stiles.
- Ultra-Grain® is unavailable for flush doors.
- The Ultra-Grain® painted steel door's exterior surface has a stucco appearance.
- This series is available in Cherry and Medium finishes.
Solid Top Sections
Decorative panel edging and natural embossed woodgrain texture improve appearance close-up and from the curb..
- Painted steel surface simulates a real stained door without the need of staining and the ongoing maintenance of wood.
- Woodgrain runs horizontal on stiles and vertical on panels for an authentic, natural look.
- Available in Medium or Cherry finishes that complement Clopay Entry Doors, shutters and other exterior stained wood products.
- Exterior steel surface on an Ultra-Grain® painted door has a stucco texture to create a more natural woodgrain appearance.
- Ultra-Grain is not avalable on flush panel doors.