Choose a garage door that enhances your home.
Galvanized and pre-painted steel is bonded and molded to Intellicore® or polyurethane foam for exceptional durability, energy efficiency, strength, quiet operation and appearance, inside and out. 1-3/8" or 2" thick with a thermal break, depending on the model. Choose from a wide range of design options to create a garage door that fits your budget and enhances your home's curb appeal
Embrace the traditional charm of wooden carriage house-style doors while enjoying all of the capabilities of modern garage doors. The CANYON RIDGE® carriage house garage door collection offers unique advantages over traditional carriage-style garage doors. Check out what makes this attractive and functional style a fantastic option for your home:
- An innovative four-layer construction that features two steel layers plus insulation and a composite overlay
- A realistic faux wood finish that resembles the beautiful wood grain patterns of classic carriage house doors
- An incredibly durable 2" Intellicore® polyurethane insulation that features a thermal break and an R-value of 18.4
- WINDCODE® reinforcement option for high wind load applications
- A wide variety of elegant color options to choose from, including regular and Ultra-Grain® colors
- Seamless, quiet operation and multiple classic design options to choose from
To see how the CANYON RIDGE® collection ULTRA-GRAIN® series will look with your home, use the QuickDraw tool!
Description of the Door
The CANYON RIDGE® four-layer carriage house garage door collection combines the best of both worlds when it comes to advanced construction and timeless character. The faux wood finish and classic carriage house-style designs provide a realistic wood panel look. In addition, the four-layer construction gives you the energy-saving insulation, durability and smooth operation you expect in a modern garage door.
With so many design options, it's easy to fall in love with the CANYON RIDGE® collection ULTRA-GRAIN® series. Browse the product brochure for more details about the design and construction specifications of this collection, and reach out to our team if you have any questions!
Liftmaster® Elite Series™
Clopay recommends the LiftMaster® Elite Series opener for these garage doors.
CANYON RIDGE® garage doors feature state-of-the-art construction elements and are built to last while providing incredible energy efficiency. Take a look at the construction features that make the CANYON RIDGE® collection ULTRA-GRAIN® series an excellent option.
Advanced Four-Layer Technology
This garage door collection features:
- Extremely durable faux wood composite overlay that remains tough against weathering
- 2" Intellicore® polyurethane insulation
- Ultra-Grain® or solid finish paint color options
- 18.4 R-value
Additional Construction Features
- Safe-T-Bracket® technology for injury prevention
- A replaceable vinyl bottom
- Removable window grilles
- A rust-prevention system with multiple layers of anti-corrosion coating
- 14 gauge heavy-duty steel hinges
- Nylon ball bearing rollers
- Compliant with 2015 IECC requirements
The CANYON RIDGE® collection ULTRA-GRAIN® series comes with various limited warranties through Clopay.
- 2" or 1-3/8" insulation provides superior R-values.
- Patented Safe-T-Bracket® helps prevent serious injury that could occur if the bottom bracket were removed with the garage door closed and under tension.
- Bottom weatherseal in a rust-proof aluminum retainer helps prevent elements from entering garage.
- Weather-tight tongue-and-groove section joints help seal out wind, rain and snow.
- Galvanized steel hinges attached to backup plates are durable, reliable and secure.
- Nylon rollers are smooth and quiet.
- Prepainted white end stiles and interior steel backing create a clean, finished appearance.
- Inside/outside step plates and grip handles make doors easy and safe to operate.
Garage doors featuring Intellicore® insulation technology represent the ultimate smart choice for homeowners. Clopay’s Intellicore® is a proprietary polyurethane foam that is injected into a garage door, expanding to fill the entire structure. The result is a door with incredible strength and durability. Read More.
Greater Energy Efficiency
Thermal break separates the interior from the exterior skin to improve energy efficiency and comfort.
Steel skins are protected through a tough, layered coating system, including a hot-dipped galvanized layer, a protective metal oxide pretreatment, and a baked-on primer and top coat.
This collection offers multiple designs to choose from to complement your home and meet your style preferences. Find a design that fits your home's aesthetic with the following options for doors, top sections and colors.
Select from multiple carriage house-style door designs that are charming and timeless. Learn more about the specific panel designs in our product brochure.
Personalize your garage door's top section with solid or windowed top design options.
Select from various Ultra-Grain® and standard color options:
- Ultra-Grain®: Cypress Medium Finish, Cypress Walnut Finish and Cypress Slate Finish options
- Standard: Black Finish, White Finish and Primed (no finish)
We also offer two-tone color options for certain designs.
Solid Top Sections
Decorative panel edging and natural embossed woodgrain texture improve appearance close-up and from the curb..
- Painted steel surface simulates a real stained door without the need of staining and the ongoing maintenance of wood.
- Woodgrain runs horizontal on stiles and vertical on panels for an authentic, natural look.
- Available in Medium or Cherry finishes that complement Clopay Entry Doors, shutters and other exterior stained wood products.
- Exterior steel surface on an Ultra-Grain® painted door has a stucco texture to create a more natural woodgrain appearance.
- Ultra-Grain is not avalable on flush panel doors.