Garage Door Repair Services In Ohio and Southeast Michigan
When your garage door needs repair in or around Toledo, you may need help fast. After all, a broken door can be a security issue and can affect the energy efficiency of your home. In some cases, a broken garage door can even be a hazard for your family, putting you at risk of an injury.
Fortunately, residents in the Toledo area have the option of calling Quality Overhead Door for help. With more than 30 years of service, our award-winning team can handle many brands of doors and many types of problems. In fact, we’re the top choice for garage door repair in Southeast Michigan and Ohio for many local homeowners and businesses.
Need Repair Services? Contact Us Today For More Information ↓
Signs You Need Garage Door Repair
The most common signs of a broken garage door include:
- Unusual sounds: If your garage door suddenly develops a grinding sound, it may be a torsion spring issue. A popping sound can indicate some sections are not aligning. In any case, any unusual noise should be investigated before the problem gets worse.
- Doors that are off the tracks: When the door roller jumps the tracks, it’s not just that your garage door no longer runs smoothly. This is one repair job that must be handled by a professional, fast, because doors that are off the tracks can fall on someone and cause serious injury.
- Doors refusing to open or close: Whether your garage door opens part-way or stays stubbornly shut or open, this issue basically means you don’t have a functioning garage at all. The culprit may be springs, cables, gears or the opener. An experienced repair professional can help.
- Doors sagging: Sagging doors indicate an out-of-balance garage door. The springs on this type of door can snap, causing the door to fail.
- Slow opening and closing: Delays in opening and closing can mean the hinges, rollers or tracks are sticking and need lubrication. If this does not solve the delay, the issue may be more serious and needs a qualified professional.
Repair Services We Offer
Quality Overhead Door offers a variety of services for many common garage door problems. Contact us to ask about:
- Spring repair: Springs in garage doors operate under considerable pressure. When a spring wears out or is damaged, it can lead to premature failure of the door. Quality Overhead Door has the expertise to fix your springs, and we buy replacement parts from the top names in the industry, ensuring your door works smoothly.
- Opener repair: A broken opener can mean you need to open your garage manually each time. This greatly reduces the convenience of your garage and can make your garage less secure. It also means you will either idle your car or have to restart your car more often to avoid idling. Quality Overhead Door can help you repair your opener fast using quality parts.
- Realignment of unbalanced/misaligned doors: Misaligned doors may get stuck, may not open or close correctly or may simply look crooked. This issue can put added strain on your entire garage door system and may cause premature failure.
- Off-track and roller repair: A garage door off its tracks is a serious danger. This type of door can fall on your car or a person, causing serious injuries. This is not a DIY project like an off-track closet door. You need to call in the professionals at Quality Overhead Door for speedy service, not just for the convenience of your garage but also your own safety.
- Broken cable repair: You might open your garage door more than a thousand times a year. This puts pressure on the cables, which work with the springs to lift the door. With time, cables become worn-out and can break. Quality Overhead Door can help diagnose issues with cables, whether you notice a strange sound or you’re already dealing with a snapped cable.
- Panel repair: Whether your garage is made of wood, vinyl or any other material, the panels can become damaged from errant basketballs, impacts, wear and tear over time and for many other reasons. The team at Quality Overhead Door has experience with garage doors of different materials, so we can fix your garage door to make it look its best and work correctly.
- Weatherstripping repair: Weatherstripping is the seal along the sides and bottom of your garage door. Over time, this seal can crack, become weather-damaged or simply get worn down, which creates gaps. Damaged weatherstripping can allow moisture and pests into your garage and make your home less energy-efficient. If you notice your energy bills increasing or see other signs of garage door problems, contact Quality Overhead Door.
Contact Quality Overhead Door for Repairs
Quality Overhead Door is ready to handle your garage door repair needs. We are the trusted name for garage door repair in Ohio and Southeast Michigan. As a family-owned and operated company, we don’t subcontract, meaning we can stand behind all of our repair work. To learn more, contact us online or call us at 419-578-8700 to get your garage door repaired.