Your commercial garage door adds both functionality and style to your business. Whether it’s time to replace your current door or you’d like to refresh your business’s exterior, you should choose the right size commercial garage door for an effective and attractive solution.
What Sizes Do Commercial Garage Doors Come In?
The “standard” size of a commercial garage door can vary depending on the specific type. Different types of commercial garage doors are available to you, and each comes in various sizes:
- Overhead doors: Commercial overhead garage doors offer your business the benefits of being weather-resistant, energy-efficient and secure. These doors typically come in a standard size of 32 feet by 2 inches wide and 24 feet by 1 inch high.
- Roll-up doors: Commercial roll-up doors can be extremely long-lasting and easily withstand weather conditions. They are usually around 30 feet by 4 inches wide and 28 feet by 4 inches high, making them ideal for smaller-sized spaces with less headroom. Sometimes, these doors will be manufactured in variations such as 18-, 20-, 22- and 24-gauge.
- Insulated garage doors: Commercial insulated garage doors protect your building from corrosion, extreme temperatures and moisture. While they are on the smaller side, they can help improve your building’s energy efficiency. They are usually around 30 feet by 2 inches wide and 24 feet by 1 inch high.
Depending on which industry you are in and what your typical applications are, the standard commercial garage door size you’ll need could vary. If you don’t know the specific measurements, you can work with a team of experts who can help you accurately measure the correct height, length and width.
Find Top-Rated Overhead and Sectional Garage Doors
Do you need to purchase a new commercial garage door, or are you replacing your existing one? Here at Quality Overhead Door, we carry collections by some of the top brands in the industry. Whether you are looking for aluminum full view or ribbed steel doors, we have the large commercial garage door sizes you need.
You’ll find an extensive selection of commercial doors and products for your business, including:
- Rolling steel doors.
- Sectional doors.
- Mega doors.
- Coiling doors.
- Hollow metal doors.
- Pole barn doors.
- Dock equipment.
Reach Out Today to Receive a Free Estimate
Since 1982, our family-owned and -operated business has been serving Toledo-area enterprises. With our longevity in the marketplace and dedicated team of long-term employees, you can always count on us to meet your commercial garage door needs and exceed your expectations.
Along with having the common commercial garage door sizes you need, we also offer installation, maintenance and repair services. We’ll keep your new garage door running as it should year-round. Our reliable maintenance services and warranties mean you can trust we’ll stand behind the quality of our work.
To receive a free estimate, simply fill out our online form, and we’ll be in touch with you soon.
Additional Resources on Commercial Doors:
- How to Choose the Right Commercial Door for Your Business
- Types of Commercial Overhead Doors
- Everything You Need to Know About a Fire Door Drop Test
- What Is a Fire-Rated Commercial Garage Door?