Beautiful, Durable and Classic Composite Carriage House-Style Garage Door
The COACHMAN® collection from Clopay® offers a perfect blend of durability, practicality and aesthetic appeal for any traditional-style home. This classic composite carriage house garage door features an incredibly strong steel core with a woodgrain textured composite overlay for a realistic but much more durable version of classic wooden carriage house doors. Download our product brochure today for further details on our garage door options!Download Product Brochure
COACHMAN® Collection Overview
Enjoy the classic, old-fashioned character of a wooden carriage house door with the longevity and insulation capabilities of a composite carriage house-style garage door. Here's what makes the COACHMAN® collection a great option for homeowners:
The COACHMAN® collection features the following major construction features:
- Steel skins protected with a hot-dipped layer of galvanized steel and a baked-on primer with a topcoat
- WINDCODE® reinforcement available upon request for high-load applications
- Steel carriage doors that feature four-layer construction
- Insulation options that include various Intellicore® polyurethane and polystyrene options
- R-values ranging from 6.5 to 18.4
The COACHMAN® collection composite carriage house-style garage doors include the following key design features:
- Spade lift handles and step plates already included
- Additional decorative hardware available
- Removable, easy-to-clean beveled edge clip-in window grilles
- Four overlay and factory finish paint color options with mixable base and overlay color options
- An array of unique glass options
The COACHMAN® collection also comes with limited warranties on most garage door components.
Clopay Recommends LiftMaster® Elite Series® openers for these garage doors. These openers have a range of features that truly make lives easier.
COACHMAN® Collection Design Options
Tailor your COACHMAN® steel carriage house garage door to complement your home's architecture perfectly with an array of design options. Customize your paint colors, window grilles, glass and more with the following choices:
Choose from the following COACHMAN® collection door designs to truly make your composite carriage house garage door your own:
- Series One Designs: This series offers simple solutions for elegance with vertical panel options. Choose from Mission, Shaker, Prairie and Country styles, which accommodate various solid and windowed top designs.
- Series Two Designs: This series offers classic country flair with its crossbuck panels available in full or half styles. Pair with square, rectangular or arched window top panels.
- Series Three Designs: If you own a Victorian or Country French-style home, this series is sure to complement your existing architecture. Options in Series Three include various rectangular and arched panel doors with crossbuck bottom panel options.
- Series Four Designs: For a sleek, contemporary-style composite carriage house garage door, browse Series Four options, which feature solid horizontal panels and three different overlay design options.
We offer a wide variety of solid and window top section options, including the following general categories:
- Solid top sections: Arched, square, rectangular
- Window designs: Arched, rectangular, square
Our square, rectangular and arched window designs are available with various grille styles.
SOLID TOP SECTIONS
Top11 - Coachman
COACHMAN TOP12 - SOLID
Top13 - Coachman
COACHMAN ARCH1 - SOLID
The COACHMAN® collection's top panel window designs include:
- Arched windows
- Rectangular windows
- Square windows
- Arched double door windows
Glass types for top section windows include Clear, Frosted, Seeded, Rain and Obscure.
COACHMAN REC11 WINDOWS
COACHMAN REC13 WINDOWS
COACHMAN REC14 WINDOWS
COACHMAN ARCH 1 WITH GLASS
COACHMAN ARCH4 WITH WINDOWS
COACHMAN COLLECTION ARCH13
Coachman ARCH14 Window Option
COACHMAN SQ23 WINDOWS
DOUBLE TOP SECTIONS
Coachman ARC13a Top Sections
Coachman ARC14a Top Section
The COACHMAN® collection is available in any overlay/base combination of the following colors:
- Desert tan
If you're interested in mixing any of the above colors for your composite carriage house garage door's base color, we can accommodate your preferences!
Add the following hardware to your COACHMAN® steel carriage house garage door:
- Handles: Includes Spade Lift, Twisted L, Spear Lift, Colonial Lift, Decorative Lift and Ring Door Knocker handles
- Hinges: Includes Spade, Spear and Colonial strap hinges
- Plates: Includes Spade, Spear and Colonial step plates
- Composite overlay
- Insulation with thermal break (2" Intellicore® polyurethane, 2" polystyrene or 1-3/8" polystyrene insulation. R-values from 6.5 to 18.4)
- Replaceable vinyl bottom weather seal in rust free aluminum retainer helps protect against the elements.
- Grilles are removable for easy cleaning.
- Patented Safe-T-Bracket® - Prevents serious injury that could occur if the bottom bracket were removed with the garage door closed and under tension.
- Door sample shown in Standard White.
- Product complies with 2015 IECC air infiltration requirement of 0.40 cfm/ft2 or less (IECC, Section C402.5.2)